Lombok - Komodo Island, Indonesia

Was being recommended to go on this tour to Komodo Island, Indonesia from Lombok by the travel agent where we bought our tickets to Gili Meno. I have heard of this island and from watching travel shows about the famous lizard island.

However, it came down to time VS money at the end of the day to decide. Besides, we did not plan to get off Lombok island to go on a detour. Hence I am just sharing this information to all of you out there who is / are planning to go. 

Note : No personal experience to share since I did not go on this tour. All queries are to be directly forwarded to Kencana Adventure. I am sharing this just for your information with no other intention. Thank you.








Follow me : Travel Blog  / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter 

Comments

Popular Posts