10 Things To Do in Gili Meno, Lombok - Indonesia

1. Relax and do nothing. You're on a holiday after all !

Blue Sky, blue sea. What else can you ask for ? 

2. Massage
- I did not try it since it's way over my budget. But you can certainly give it a go.

 

3. Scuba Diving
- There are few dive shops around. Go check it out.

4. Walk / Cycle around Gili Meno
- We walked twice round the island. It took us around 2 hours to finish walking the island. Definitely worth the walk to get to know the island a bit more.

5. Go on Island hopping
- Hope on a boat and go explore ! You can even go on a day trip to Gili Trawangan and Gili Air.

Sunset from Gili Meno facing Gili Trawangan.


6. Stay in My Gili Cottages
- As said in my previous blog post. Period!

My Gili Cottages

7. Eat at Yaya Warung
- As said in my previous blog post. The best place to offer you delicious food and pay local price for it.

Yaya Warung. Local price with tasty food !

8. Swim and enjoy the beach.




9. Ride on Cidomo


Price to ride Cidomo in Gili Meno
Cidomo !

10. Visit Turtle Sanctuary


Visiting is for free, however donation is welcome.



Have a great time at Gili Meno !!



Follow me : Travel Blog  / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter 

Comments

Popular Posts